Thursday, November 1, 2012

Eco-Emi October Box

I recently subscribed to Eco-Emi, a monthly box of organic, eco goodies delivered to your house. It's been a really fun way to get used to and more knowledgeable about green products and living in a more sustainably. I look forward to my eco box every month but it also has increased my general awareness about how to live in a more environmentally friendly way. It's really helped me start thinking that way and I've even started composting and trying to grow some veggies (although I'm terrible at trying to grow plants).


This month's Halloween themed box was really fun and I enjoyed this week's picks! Especially the organic smoothie fruit snack (But I don't need to tell you that, with my sweet tooth!) and they're vegan and made with real fruit juice and no hi fructose corn syrup. And good! The granola looks good too, I haven't tried it yet but I'm looking forward to it. Yep it's always about the food for me :P I also tried the curl defining cream this morning and it worked pretty well, and smelled great, kind of like lime & coconut. yum! Also really excited to try the cleaning concentrate. It says that one 16oz bottle makes 48 gallons (!) of cleaner. My house is an absolute mess right now; wedding planning and then our honeymoon has meant absolutely no time to clean the house! Now that I'm back I've just started to give it a good cleaning and I've been trying to donate lots of stuff I don't want to goodwill. It's starting to look more normal, but I'm planning on trying the new cleaner this evening.

No comments: