Sunday, July 11, 2010

Almost A Century


My late step-grandpa wrote this book, Almost A Century, and I had the opportunity and the joy of being able to design the cover for it. The book is his personal account of the changes that occurred in America in his lifetime. Here is the back cover description:
"In this book William Massuros recounts the march of history over a lifetime, making observations on what changes and what stays the same. He describes what life in America was like in his early years, and in each of the subsequent decades, and discusses the major events of his lifetime. He documents the changes in American life over most of the last century and how those changes have affected our values as Americans and our place in the world."
It was only published a few days ago so I still don't have my own copy, but I'm looking forward to getting one and reading it soon! It's available on Amazon, which is really exciting for me! Here's a link to the book on Amazon:

No comments: