Thursday, December 10, 2009

Llama Socks

Llama Socks, the sketch movie!
I want to redo him on paper with bigger socks, and turn it into a print eventually. In the meantime I have been sooo busy with a bunch of stuff that all I can do is the quick online sketch tool, but odosketch is really fun & addictive, I recommend trying it out! You can post any sketches here too, I'd love to see them.

Also: pirate bird. but he didn't come out as well, because I broke odosketch with it! It wouldn't let me finish his eye and eyepatch! It just wouldn't let me draw in that area, and I tried it on 2 different computers with a tablet and a mouse, but that's okay because I want to redo pirate bird as a sketch on paper too.

My boyfriend Brandon made this hilarious one: Evasive Maneuvers. Awesomeness.

It's been a little while since I've had time to post, and I've missed my readers! I've been creating a website for my Dad, creating an iphone app for my dad (I'll show you both of these when they're done!), creating another 2 websites for Brandon (really, I'm a factory!), planning a bridal shower (I am so excited about getting to design invites for this.), as well as my recent move to a total fixer-upper and my job! So yeah I've been a little on the insane side recently. I think Brandon has managed to absorb some percentage of all this stress from me, even. That's how contagious I am. But I'm slowly getting things done, and not taking on any new projects right now, so it will be manageable again soon and I can get back to this blog and creating things for no reason. Hee!

No comments: