Sunday, May 31, 2009

Origami Crane Garland

I finally got some time to work on a new project that I've had in mind for months now! :) I thought I would branch out and do something weird instead of painting... Although for sure I need to make some more time with that too.

Newspaper origami cranes, made from newspapers from the weekly newspaper where I work. They're fun to do and I especially enjoy folding them from our map page. I have one hanging alongside the curtains at the window by my desk but they could look pretty anywhere.

3 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Love your crane garland..I fell in love with origami when living in Japan...Very nice...

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog...I lived in Misawa Japan for just over a year...Ex husband was stationed there..It is in the north and so beautiful..small town..I loved every minuted there...

kim* said...

origami looks so neat on your garland :)