Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Website Design: JDCFilms

Here's the most recent site I've been working on, you can check it out if you're interested at www.jdcfilms.com.

jdcfilms.com site

jdcfilms.com site

We went from dark and textural, to clean and minimalist, then back again with this site and I think it helped to explore all those options. It turned out wonderfully in the end, and I've gotten some great feedback and responses on it so far. It's been a fun project to work on. Especially because I love working with a little bit of grunge :). This post at Smashing Magazine has just about the best collection of textures in web design that I've seen, and I always end up going back to it for inspiration anytime I need it. That, and the really really amazing typography post of course. If you haven't been to smashing magazine and you're a creative type, check them out and especially their freebies section :)

1 comment:

My Dear Darling said...

That's a tight site! :D And thanks for sharing the type site... very inspirational!