Monday, March 9, 2009

My Top 25 Favorite Free Fonts

I've been wanting to compile this list for awhile, so here it finally is! I tried to get a wide range of sources in here so that if you like fonts as much as I do, you can spend time at every one of them. Some of these took a lot of digging for me to find, and some of them have been posted and reposted but were just too good for me to resist. And of course, more than a few are from Dafont because I couldn't help it, I could spend all day on that site. And a bunch of them are from foundries that occasionally release free fonts that are just as good as their pay fonts (I love when they do that!)

So, enjoy! And click the photo to go to the website where you can download the font.


Samba


Museo


Diavlo


Delicious


Fontin Sans


Fontin


Birra Stout


Porcelain


Megalopolis


Geo Sans Light


Anivers


Advent


Fertigo


Ginga


Panhead


Nilland


Romeral


Qlassik


Union


Audimat


Sansation


Nevis


Freebooter Script


The King & Queen Font

4 comments:

SewMuchDetail said...

Wow thanks for doing this! I love all of these.....I'm a fontaholic too....

Baroness Bijoutery said...

These are all great...My total favorite in Porcelian...It has to be the Romantic in me...

SewMuchDetail said...

Congrats on such a wonderful blog, please see my blog for a special award for being sew Kreativ:-)

Leila Marvel said...

Wow these are great, looks like i have some new fonts for work and this logo I am working on. I love your blog!