Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Valentines day cards & prints


Just painted & listed on etsy! This was really fun to make, in fact it was one of those paintings that I didn't really think about much as I was working on it, it started painting itself (yay, less work for me!). Anyway, I know Valentines' day is coming up quickly, and I thought that birds were appropriate because they're one of the few animals that often stay together forever. Awww <3. Don't dolphins also stay together? I can't remember, but if so, then perhaps dolphin valentines cards will be in order!

Anyway, you can click on either picture to take you to the etsy link.

5 comments:

Waterstone Jewelry said...

Oh my, that is a beautiful painting. Love the colors.

365 Letters said...

How beautiful and romantic!

Baroness Bijoutery said...

What a fantastic card...your color choices are beautiful. This card is perfect not only for Valentines Day but for whenever you want to just say " I Love You"......

Alexis said...

Thanks so much for the kind words! It means a lot coming from talented people like yourselves. :)

Ben Clanton said...

This is a wonderfully done piece!