Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Print: "The Newest and Oldest"



I'd been meaning to put this print in my etsy store for so long that I've named it "The Newest and Oldest." Well, that and because it's a visual mixup of new and old, nature and industrial, steampunk and cute, and probably many more opposites. It's along the same lines as my portfolio website.

Anyway, I finally had the time and inclination to update it so that it could fit onto a regular sized print, and I added some stuff, and am happy now. I hope you like it :)

6 comments:

Pegasus Handmade Soaps said...

Very pretty. I like it :-)

365 Letters said...

I do like it! It's very colorful and has a 3-D sense to it.

Softpencil said...

I really love this work!!! It´s great!

Softpencil said...

You've been tagged!

THE RULES:
*** *** Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
*** Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.

Have fun!

Waterstone Jewelry said...

I love your print and am enjoying your blog as well. Also, you've been TAGGED. Go back to my blog for the instructions. Have a great weekend!

Nancy said...

I really like it!