Sunday, January 4, 2009

JustinRichel's fine art prints










Suffice it to say, I LOVE JustinRichel's work. I do happen to be a total history lover (though I've never been particularly good at history or remembering dates, I spend way too much time wishing I could time travel and see for myself, or watching historical fiction tv shows and still wishing I could time travel, etc...) and I adore these historically inspired prints that have a sense of humor all their own. The neopolitan abe, for example, is hilarious, unique, and just lovely. The prints blend past with present, creating a multitude of different interpretations. And as for the stack of birds print though, I am speechless other than to say, I want one! He also has another shop for his Amazing Talking Paintings which are also definitely worth checking out.

1 comment:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Absolutely fascinating paintings. I really like the one with the deers....wouldn't mind owning that one.