I've been tagged for this twice, by both Waterstone Jewelry and Softpencil, so I have to do it! So, here are my 7 random facts about me.
1. I'm obsessed with the old west. I can't explain it, but I often go to the Gene Autry museum, look at the displays, and sigh to myself wishing I could be alive then. I love Deadwood, Brisco County Jr., just about all the classic old west movies, and Dust, which is a video game that came out when I was a kid. Kinda outdated now, but... sigh. I wish I could just visit, at least for a little while!? Also, my bathroom is old west apothecary themed. It may sound strange, but actually it is just awesome. :)
2. I work at a local LA newspaper and get to do graphic design all day and I love it. It sorta feels like I should be paying them!
3. I am powered by the sun! If the sun's gone, I'm the laziest person ever. And I'm not as happy as is necessary for me, either. A true California girl!
4. I play computer games too much. Especially warcraft. I have a level 73 feral druid (yeahhh, not 80 yet, but what can I do? I also have a job.) she's been feral since the first spec point I had, at level 10 (I'm an animal lover)! My other favorite games are Katamari, Animal Crossing, Okami, Dust, and Fallout 1 & 2 (Have not yet played 3 because it doesn't run on my mac.. keeping my fingers crossed, though).
5. I'm a sleepy person. I could sleep all day if I allowed it, and I somehow both love and hate sleeping in. I love it because it's so comfy, but I hate to miss the beautiful morning.
6. One of my favorite things to do (besides painting, design, and reading) is travel! I recently visited Japan and China with my family (slideshow is here) and took about 2,000 pictures (they're not all in the slideshow, don't worry.) Just as much as I love to travel, I absolutely hate to forget things I saw while I was there! I've been to lots of places: Japan, China, Iceland, Ireland, Finland, England, Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar, Tunisia, Malta, Canada, Mexico and more.
7. I'm font obsessed. I have thousands already, and I can't stop downloading them! I'm also slowly teaching my boyfriend about the ones we see everywhere: Helvetica, Copperplate, Rosewood Fill, Brothers, Futura, and others. He's getting good at recognizing them now!
My turn to tag this time!:
Here are the rules:
* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write 7 random things about yourself
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person know they've been tagged